Baobinga - Strickly Dubs Selection (May 2009)

. .
DOWNLOAD

1. The Body Snatchers - Banana Riddim w/ Lil Flip ‘Game Over’ - Dub
2. The Body Snatchers - Gun Runna Riddim w/ Lil Flip ‘Game Over’ & Sirplus ‘Dress Back’ - Dub
3. Baobinga & Killa Benz - Wine Up - Dub
4. Baobinga & Heavy Feet - Some Mo - Dub
5. Baobinga & Rubi Dan - Raggipahop - Dub
6. Baobinga - Ride It - Forthcoming Real Monsters
7. Baobinga & Spyda - Criss Like HD - Dub
8. Ursula 1000 - iCome (Baobinga & I.D. RMX) - Forthcoming ESL Music
9. Gella ft Spyda - Twinkle (Baobinga & I.D. RMX) - Dub
10. Baobinga & I.D. - Jump Up Get Hype (DJ Manaia’s VIP ‘Knuck If You Buck’ Mash Up) - Unreleased Fat!
11. Baobinga - Make It Drop - Forthcoming Real Monsters
12. Baobinga & I.D. - Man Down - Dub
13. Skinnz - Ukraine - Dub
14. I.D. & Skinnz - The Blues - Forthcoming Earwax
15. Baobinga & I.D. - Tongue Riddim - Dub
16. I.D. - Handbagger (Baobinga RMX) - Forthcoming Passenger
17. Baobinga & I.D. - The King - Dub
18. The Body Snatchers ft Frilla - Who Dat - Dub



0 comments:

Leave a Reply

*To leave a reply using a nickname select NAME/URL
(URL field is not required, optional only)

*Para comentar usando un nick selecciona NAME/URL
(URL no es necesaria ponerla, se puede dejar en blanco)

RECENT COMMENTS

FOLLOW US

Linkatron